Re: DOS-Linux connectivity

Hai,
    Vaibhav wrote about making a DOS client execute a Linux program
with some of the processing power shifted to the client side. If I
understood the question correctly, I have a few points to add...
- - DOS cant execute Linux binaries (You could implement a virtual environment
in DOS with protected mode and stuff to get this done. But, this is way too
tough).
- - Telnet gets most of the stuff executed on the server side.
- -
Well, how about remote-boot type of stuff?
- -
Bye,
Vimal
Model Engg. College
Kochi
Lets drink and be merry for tomorrow we are to die.