Re: Strange Message??

Hi Karthik
This is a standard message which ext2 file systems gives out when it has
been mounted for a certain number of times .. It is basically a routine
feature to ensure the integrity of ur file system after a certain number of
mounts .. In most of the cases it has been set to 20 .. U can change it too
. There is a file which specifies this parameter under the /etc directory ..
Forgive me but my memory is failing me ..
Anand