Re: Yamaha 32-Bit

Sumantra Roy wrote:

> I'm facing the same problem. I also have the Yamaha 32 bit OPL3 SAx sound
> card. When I start sndconfig, it says that "No PnP or PCI sound cards were
> found in your system", and asks me to choose a sound card. When I select
> the OPL3-SA2/3/x option, it shows a dialog box asking me to specify the I/O
> port, IRQ, DMA settings etc. After I have done that, it tries to play a
> sample sound, after which I get an error message saying:

You can use your soundcard without problem inRH6.0. I am using it in RH
6.0. It is a prpblem in RH 5.2
- --
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam 530020 India
Ph off:546717(main), 518639(cokeoven vsp), res 553169 fax 543122
home page:http://www.poboxes.com/lvgandhi, lvgandhi@xxxxxxxx