Re: ILUG-Hyd minutes...

> Hi,
>
> The Hyderabad chapter of the ILUG met yesterday.
Please let me know when u  have the next meeting I am likely to visit HYD
and will try to fix it aroun the same time..... Pl give me ur Venue DATE and
time.....

> The real surprise and one of the best news ever heard in ILUG-Hyd came
next.  Mr. Bhairav Prasad announced that a private ISP who are launching
their service in Hyderabad are in contact with ?Linus Torvalds? and he has
agreed  in principle to visit Hyderabad and inaugurate their services. He is
expected to be here sometime in august. ILUG-Hyd is planning a grand
> reception for him and will try to make his visit a memorable one for him
and  for all of us?
I would like to knwo the details of this event please ...
Yoganand G