[linux-delhi] Installed!!!!

    Jeffrey> Yes PPL!! I've finally installed RH 6.0 on my P166 and it
    Jeffrey> works so smooth! I didn't have any probs with my video
    Jeffrey> card etc. etc.! And Gnome is amazing!  Now Ido have some
    Jeffrey> problems :-

Congratulations (for setting Linux up, not for the problems :-)

    Jeffrey> I want to make this machine the gateway for Internet so
    Jeffrey> that my 486 which is connected to it through a Ethernet
    Jeffrey> card can go online through it. Also My Linux machine
    Jeffrey> keeps giving me this error

    Jeffrey> eth0: timeout waiting for something something RX and TX

Usually means that the ethernet is not properly connected and the card
cannot detect carrier on the ethernet cable.

    Jeffrey> Can anybody help?

    Jeffrey> I want to make it a server with Samba, squid etc. but I
    Jeffrey> don't have any material to go through for it. I'm having
    Jeffrey> problems with configuring the DNs.  In all I just want
    Jeffrey> hlep to configure a server.

Umm, there's lots of docs on the 'net for all this.  How are you on
reading HOWTO's?  If you're still stuck, you could grovel to some
Linux-Delhi member who stays near or try to bribe one with beer and/or
food to come over and help you.

    Jeffrey> TIA, Jeff

Regards,

- -- Raju