Re: [linux-delhi] Courseware for Linux

Hey Ghane,

This is exactly what I was looking for -- thanks a lot!

If anyone's interested there's a couple of other links I found which
may be useful:

http://www.wizvax.net/wizvax/UNIX/

	A (very) short introductory course in Unix/Linux.

http://www.ae.msstate.edu/Resources/docs/linux/ldp/IG/

	Matt Welsh's complete Introductory book for Linux.

Regards,

- -- Raju