UUCP and sendmail ....

Hi Reji,
First of all, you have to check whether the outgoing messages are
queued up in UUCP or not.  Use ``uustat -a'' to check the status of
outgoing UUCP mail.

If there are no messages queued up, you probably need to tweak
sendmail.  Use:

	sendmail -bv -v user@xxxxxxxxxxx

to check how sendmail is handling mail for different hosts.

You may need to add a line like:

	DS uucp:remote-uucp-host

to /etc/sendmail.cf .

If the messages are queued up, run uucico with debugging enabled (-x 5
or even -x 9) to see if you can get some pointers why outgoing
messages aren't being sent.  If you still can't figure it out, send me
the logs and pray that I am not too lazy to check things out :-)

Regards,

- -- Raju