UUCP and sendmail ....

hi,

we've a uucp account with a service provider.
we've configured linux to be our local server.

now, all local messages are delivered locally with out any problem.
or outstation messages are queued up.
when we connect using uucico, the outstation mesages are not uploaded
to the server. incoming messages are collected  and distributed
properly, from the server.

the whole process was working quite fine with SCO Unix.

where should we do changes ? is it in sendmail.cf ?
can somebody help us on this ?

our uucp server is : xy.abc.in
our local machine is : pqr

thus our mail-ids are : reji@xxxxxxxxxxxxx