Installed!!!!

Yes PPL!! I've finally installed RH 6.0 on my P166 and it works so smooth! I
didn't have any probs with my video card etc. etc.! And Gnome is amazing!
Now Ido have some problems :-

I want to make this machine the gateway for Internet so that my 486 which is
connected to it through a Ethernet card can go online through it. Also My
Linux machine keeps giving me this error

eth0: timeout waiting for something something RX and TX

Can anybody help?

I want to make it a server with Samba, squid etc. but I don't have any
material to go through for it. I'm having problems with configuring the DNs.
In all I just want hlep to configure a server.

TIA,
Jeff