ILUG-HYD Meeting on Sunday 25th at 5 PM

Hello Folks,
The next meeting of the Hyderabad Linux users group
    will be on Sunday , 25th July at 5 PM. The venue is
    Wilshire Software , opp Registrar's office , Ashok Nagar.

    Thanks are due again to Mr. Madhu. He has taken a lot of
    personal interest to host this meeting , despite other
    engagements of the venue.

    You are requested to inform whosoever may be interested
    in this group , as it is not really known yet. I hope
    that we will have a  large turnout this time. Do make
    it convenient to attend.

    The directions to Wilshire are -

    From Lower Tank Bund, take the Ashok Nagar Road (RK Math,
    Indira Park etc) towards RTC X Roads and near
    the Andhra Bank , make
    a left turn on (towards Lower Tank Bund). If you are coming
    from RTC X Roads, you will have to make a right turn , of
    course , to come on to this road.

    Take the second left turn (you will see a Wilshire signboard
    on a pole here). Wilshire is on the left side ,  near the
    registrar's office.

    I will try to demonstrate mtv , a software to play VCDs. I do
    not have any VCD with me, so could someone kindly bring a
    Video CD?

    Khader will be demonstrating Windows running under Linux!!

    Madhu will talk about using a multiport serial card with
    Linux.

    Hoping to see a full house.

 >   - Bhyrava Prasad

    Regards.