Redhat 6.0 from chip cd.

I am trying to install redhat 6.0 from chip spe. issue.
What  they have specified about first cd is "it will autorun in windows"
but my first cd doesn't contain any autorun.exe file.
Also i don't know anything about content of it.
Can any one send me details about it.
Do any one have problem or diff. installing methods for any services or
softwares?
Is gnome inbuilt or i have to install it seperatoly after installation
of redhat?
Kunal