Re: I am on..

"Chakrabarti, Suvendra (CTS)" proclaimed:
> Let me specify exactly the setup so that the next person does not hit around
> the bush. I am using a Microsoft Exchange Server Mailer and Microsoft
> Outlook 97 on Windows 95.

> 1. Create a new alias for linux-india@xxxxxxxxx in your personal address
> book.

> 4. Set MIME/Plain Text as option.

> 6. Use this alias to send mails to the mailing group.

Thanks for giving us this info.  The list will be a better place without
HTML versus plain text wars.  BTW, would this method continue to work when
you are replying to an post that was made to the mailing list?

Thaths
- --
        "I wore my extra loose pants for nothing. Nothing!"
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave