I am on..

Wow, I was very happy that this damn thing worked. I would like to thank Mr.
Sudhakar Chandrasekharan for his words of
encouragement, and the other members for bearing with my junk letter, titled
'This should work ...'.

Let me specify exactly the setup so that the next person does not hit around
the bush. I am using a Microsoft Exchange Server Mailer and Microsoft
Outlook 97 on Windows 95. I don't think there is a straight method to send
mails in Plain Text (I am not speaking of Outlook Express, remember). The
workaround is -

1. Create a new alias for linux-india@xxxxxxxxx in your personal address
book.
2. Be sure to click the 'Send Options' button.
3. Check 'Let me specify ....' checkbox.
4. Set MIME/Plain Text as option.
5. The last and obvious step is to save this alias.
6. Use this alias to send mails to the mailing group.

Expecting a long and fruitful relation with all the members of Linux India.

Thanx and Rgds,

Suvendra