Re: Re : Problems with the mouse

>     You could configure your mouse by running mouseconfig, and
> selecting your mouse from the list. Select "Emulate 3 buttons" if
> you have a 2-button mouse. You could also configure them manually.
> For X-Windows, edit your /etc/X11/XF86Config and search up the "Pointer"
> section
> and edit it according to your mouse type.

Actually it is a better idea to use xconf directly than to hand-edit the
config file... I think it is a more reliable method and chances are few
that you will screw up the original config file... :) Right?

from one newbie to another,
- -- nd.
Sujatha Natraj					(year2/sem4)
SMTP						eng71667@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
						sujathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PSTN						256 8660 (residence)
HTTP					http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~sujathan

Definition of the day:-
DESTINY :  A tyrant's authority for crime and a fool's excuse for failure