Re: Please Help on ISDN dialing !!! urgent

Recently i came across an ultimate utility for dialing
   WDIALER  which  is shipped with CHIP cd. it's damn simple
it detects what device is connected on ur ports , auto detects the
intiliatization stuff  i.e. build the chatting stuff on it's own ...

Only u need to do it enter ur login & password & dial ....... that's it.

Nothing can be as simple as this .....

vinay