It was NOT my mistake that the URL got deleted! Sorry

First of all, my apologies (even though it was not my mistake) that the U=
RL on
how the VSNL passwords are being stolen does not work.

I came across http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bit/2483 site around=

Tuesday, July 20 1999, 20:00 Eastern Time of USA

I have started sending messages to everybody and every list I know about =
this
site and I believe in this process somebody got scared and removed the si=
te
completely.

Anyway, how it was working was:

If you give them 'n' number of VSNL user name and passwords they would gi=
ve
you 'm' number of user name and passwords (where 'm' is greater than 'n')=
=2E So
in this process they would accumulate thousands of user names and passwor=
ds.
You might wonder who would do such a thing

It is your friends who would do such things giving them your user name an=
your password.

Anyway, now I found an article which talks about it (At last there is one=

place that proves that I am NOT spamming others to visit my mailing list)=
=2E You
can find it at http://www.bangaloremag.com/stories/july16/website.htm

With regrets
Muthu