Re: Concepts of X-Windows

Rajasankar,

you could read the OREILLY series seven volumes on X-windows. Just review
those books on oreilly series website.

The following online site gives a very huge list of site on x-windwos and
x-motif.

http://www.rahul.net/kenton/xsites.framed.html

If you have specific queries you may feel free to ask me.

regards,
subbu

mail id:
jns_7@xxxxxxxxxxx