Re: Training Standards

We  are  very interested,  especially  for the people like me because I don't
have any unix background
But also I successfully  Installed most of the components in Linux with the
help of this mailing List , magazines
and from friends etc..

I tried on internet  for any online training , I didn't get .  is it ?