Problems with Sis

Hi All,
I have a SiS 6326 with a Samsung Samtron 45Bn Monitor. My problem is that
when I start X
Windows I get the display modes right however I can't see any text(i.e. The
backgroung and foreground appear to be the same colour.) also when I drag a
window it leaves a trail behind making the screen look ugly. If possible can
someone in Chennai give me a way to contact them so that I can solve this
problem. Else e-mail will suffice.
My address is thefatone@xxxxxxxxxxx
Regards,
Amit