Problems with i740 card

hi All,

    While installing the XBF server, it tells me that there is a older
version of Xfree86 installed therefore you have to make sure that the entry
for the new one is before the old one in path. There is no path entry for
the old Xfree86 server in the path that is shown as current.

    I tried changing the file /usr/include/paths.h no avail.

      If I press on regardless somewhere down the line it asks me foe VRAM.
I have 8mb which is not one of the options. So I have to specify other &
then manually enter my Ram. Will it make any difference if I specify a
lesser amount off RAM?

        After the installation is complete & I run startx it tells me no
devices configured at this location. errno = 111.

        My vendor is not directly supported. So what do I do?

Amol