Re: Training Standards

Hi Kinjal,

That's a very brilliant idea. This is what most needed for a layman user to
understand what Linus is and that the much better alternative to Microsoft
exists. As you suggest course should be offered as multi level where
seperate certificate should be awarded. Also one should be allowed to join
higer level by passing some test for previos levels. This will help saving
time and money for experienced users. Possibility od invloving Govt. body
such as CSI or NASSCOM should be considered also.
BTW there is such online certification availbal on net ie.
www.tekmetrics.com  I have passed that ;).
 Since PC Quest has contributed much in introducing & making linux popular,
their opinions are necssary (Atul Chtnis, Pl. comment)

Regards

Manoj

N.B. : I would like to be the first to join such course.