how to install Wordperfect

Since I am new to linux, I am facing lot of problems, which may be
nothing for others.
I tried to install wordperfect from pcq cd. but unable to extract the
files. I used gunzip and tar as suggested by the readme file and as
suggested the magazine. But I get error message like :

tar (child): Cannot open archive GUILG00.GZ: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2

Please suggest me how can I install wordperfect.

- --
Pawan Dev
email : pdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Windows NT: The world's only 80 megabyte Solitaire game!