Sendmail

Hi folks,

Can anyone help me out here,

I have configured my sendmail in linux as a relay for one primary
domain (abc.com) which is forwading mail to a messaging server
(mail.abc.com). Now I created a subdomain (x.abc.com) and the
corresponding messaging server is (mail.x.abc.com). When I configured
Sendmail to relay for two domain it is sending mail & also accepting
mail but it is forwrding every incoming mail to mail.abc.com, while as
I have configured maillertable to relay for both domains.

The MX record in DNS for both domains is same.

Any help will be appreciated, if you need any other info please ask.

Thanks

Ishfaq Gulzar