1 small news...

Hi guys... I have completly switched from M$ Windoze to Linux today.... I use
my redhatlinux 6.0 for my browsing, e-mails, entertainment, studies and
everything. Though this is not going to help u guys in any way i just wanted
myself to declare my happyness. But to be truthful i did strugle a bit for
these configurations. Thanx to one and all for helping me...

- --

BYE. Will Keep In Touch.
Y's
SenthilVelan PI