[Commercial] PHP Scripters wanted

We are looking for freelance PHP scripters (2) who would like to work
from the comfort of their own homes, preferably in India. The selected
candidates will work on projects from our overseas clients and will be
acknowledged in the credits.

Please send a mail to tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the *following
information only*

Your Name
Location
Expected remuneration
Not more than 2 URLs of your recent work

SPECIAL NOTE: Do not send attachments or detailed resume of any kind.
Knowledge of any other web skill *will not* be an added advantage.

Dr Tarique Sani
Director - Technical
SANIsoft

Visit our Flash site http://www.nagpurcity.net/sanisoft/index3.html