Re: Interesting Problem: VT420

- --MimeMultipartBoundary

Thanx Manas,

I do agree that samba is a solution but what if there are two or three
dozen such machines  each accessing an application on the UNIX host & want
to get a printout of some results on to their win printer. Like some
central stock query report or something.

Then how do you proceed.

Regards,
gurjeet singh