Re: Problem with proxy

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Amol Gokhale wrote:

*>Hi All,
*>
*>        There is a problem with squid proxy. All my clients are win98 with
*>IE5. But the clients seem to work serially, not at the same time. Is it a

What do you mean it doesnot work, will it mean you would get very less
speed, then it is surely problem with bandwidth. Well how many clients do
have and what is the outgoing speed, I have see around 6 host connected
(win) with 56kbps modem and no such peoblem, need more info to analyse

- -Chetan S