Re: Howto in PINE

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 fuhrer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

=>
=>	How do you execute a file (an executable one) sent as an
=>attachment just by clicking on it while using PINE? In our LAN we work on
=>Red Hat 5.2 version of LINUX, which has PINE installed as the mail
=>program. Here PINE treats all the attached files as text files only &
=>tries to just show its contents instead of executing it (if executable)
=>when clicked on it.

press 'v' to view message index, then select the file in the index and
press 's' to save it. it will get saved in your home directory.

- -amit

Your business will go through a period of considerable expansion.