mod_auth_mysql

I have been trying to get mod_auth_mysql working with Apache 1.3.6, MySQL
3.22 under RedHat Linux 6.0 (stock + all updates).

No joy. Either the blasted thing won't compile, or it will compile, and
Apache cribs about missing symbols at load time.

I got more grey hair about this than I care about.

Anyone here who has been fooling around with this and got it working?

TIA.

Atul

Atul Chitnis     | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
C&B Consulting   | http://www.cbconsulting.com
Bangalore, India | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137