Run X-Clients from Nt

Hi
I have a RH6.0 machine on my corproarte LAN and most of the other nodes are
NT based..if i want to run a X based program remotely from a NT Client ..how
do i go about it...with other unix consoles i can do it by setting the
display variable...but what about NT m/cs..

Rutvik Doshi

CA-TCG Software Pvt. Ltd.
43 Shanti Palli, EM Bypass Rash Behari Connector,
Kasba, Calcutta - 700042, INDIA.
Phone: (91-33) 4426347/48/49/50
Fax: (91-33)442 6330
email : rutvikd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx