Re: JAVA multithread questions.

Hi

This sort of problem is fairly common and Java is more than capable of
dealing with it.

I would guess from the questions that you have asked, you need a little
information on both Threads and the networking API.

There are two resources that I would recommend;

	1) The Java Tutorial page
           http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/
           (I would suggest downloading the HTML and examples)

        2) Or visit www.ora.com, they have a number of books that
           are invaluable to the Java Developer.

           Threads:-
           http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jthreads2/

           Networking:-
           http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javanetwk/

           BTW all the example code is on their website.

Best of Luck with your project :-)

- --Jools