Cyrix MediaGX and RedHat Linux 6.0 (Help Needed)

Hi,
I have installed Red Hat 6.0 From Chip CD on my Cyrix MediaGX-233 (MMX)
machine.It has Display card and sound card built in the Processor only.Setup
asks for Display Adapter,Monitor and Sound Card  specifications.

Display Adapter -  I Choosed MediaGx,But my monitor (Smatron 4 Bni) isn't in
the List.I tried by Choosing different monitors (Viz Samtron 5e/7...,Generic
Monitor,Generic Multisycn etc.).I some cases,Setup Probes and puts up a
value of  1280* 1024 at 8 bit color.Then If I choose 'Choose Default',I get
a flikering Display.
On choosing 'Don't Probe' Option,It asks for how much VRam.My machine Shares
2.5 Mb Out of total Ram.
But There is no optin in the setup droplist of 2.5 Mb(2 Mb is there).After
another probe it says 'A problem with Video Cofiguration.<Back>,<Quit>.If
chosing video sycn frequecny 50-70 I am able to run X.But the display is 256
colors.

Sound Card-Which Sound card to Choose? I choosed Sound Blaster,Sound Blaster
Pro etc.It gives an error Resource or Driver Busy-Failed.
Pls help this Newbie :)
Thanks in Anticipation.
Asheesh