RE: Hotmail and Linux - Problem Unsolved

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, you wrote:
hye,
i have been able to connect to hotmail evryday for the last 10 months using
netscape 4.51 on linux. have faced absolutely no problems .
i guess the problem is with the security settings of your browser as hotmail
has made the process of sending the username and password encrypted . and all
the other sites u try to acces may not be using encryption
hope ur problem is finally resolved