errors at boot up

Hi everybody. I am new to the linux world and that's why I'm facing lot
of problems. And I am tackling each of them one by one, slowly. I have
managed to configure modem to work and have yet to use emails from
Linux.
I have installed RedHat linux 5.2 from March PC quest. as an dual boot
mode with Windows 98. And have also managed to access windows partition
from linux. I am using KDE as an x window manager which came with the
March PC Quest.

Though, I am using Linux without any problem, I see some of these lines
at Kernel bootup.

fat_read_super: Did not find valid FSINFO signature. Found 0x534f4453
fat_read_super: Did not find valid FSINFO signature. Found 0x0
fat_read_super: Did not find valid FSINFO signature. Found 0x0
sysctl: ip forwarding off

hdb: media changed
hdb: media changed
VFS: Disk change detected on device 03:40
hdb: command error: status=0x51
hdb: command error: error=0x55
end_request: I/O error, dev 03:40, sector 64
hdb: code: 0x70  key: 0x05  asc: 0x64  ascq: 0x00
isofs_read_super: bread failed, dev 03:40 iso_blknum 16 block 32
VFS: Disk change detected on device 02:00
end_request: I/O error, dev 02:00, sector 0

And although, I can play wav files and audio cds from linux, I get error

SB 4.16 detected OK (220)
SB16: Bad or missing 16 bit DMA channel
YM3812 and OPL-3 driver

I have used default setting of the sound card, First DMA channel 1.
Second DMA channel 3. which worked well in Win 98.
I couldn't understand what does these errors means. Can anybody figure
out the problem to me.
- --
Pawan Dev
email : pdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx