Re: Re : Mounting CDROMS with noexec permission !!

> 	U r right. I cannot access the cd as non root. Any idea what permission
> i need to give to make it
> group reaadable. I dont have much idea about these ocatal numbers.
	Don't bother about number's. Just type
  chmod +r hd0
This `adds' another `read' mode to hd0 (which should obviously be the
group). Another similar command would add a `read enable' to the globe.
Similarly chmod +w and chmod +x. You can remove it by chmod -rwx as you
may please.
Ashok