Re: Re : Mounting CDROMS with noexec permission !!

Vimal Mathew wrote:

>     The permission mode=000 represents no access at all. I think
> Shanu was able to access the CD because he was root! I've got to check it
> out.
> -Vimal

Hey Vimal,

	U r right. I cannot access the cd as non root. Any idea what permission
i need to give to make it
group reaadable. I dont have much idea about these ocatal numbers.

	Thanx Boss...UR post was very useful!!!

- -- Shanu
  Shanker Balan                                Debian/GNU Linux 2.1
  St. Alberts College
  Cochin  India