From: <sharad87@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 8:02 AM
Subject: Nt loader and Lilo

> Guys! I finally took the bold step of installing Linux from PCQ. The
problem is that before installing Linux I was installing WinNT. The WinNt
installation has to be discontinued due to bad CD. Now whenever I was trying
to run my Win98 the Nt loader gets invoked giving me choice to boot 98 and
Upgrade or install WinNT.
> Though the latter option doesn't work.
> After install Lilo in mbr when I boot to dos I again get get to WinNT
choice menu. Is Nt loader still in mbr or is it some file that needs to be
edited for starting Win98 straight away when I say dos at Lilo.