Re: httpd failed (OK)

Rajesh Fowkar proclaimed:
> Now I have stopped using Windos, though it is still there on the other
> partition. I only use it when I want to use Foxpro since in the dos
> emulator I am unable to use combination of keys
> (alt+f1,alt+f7 etc. ) to use foxpro,

Have you tried VMWare?  http://www.vmware.com/  It is really useful for me
to work on MS Project files and such.  I insisted that my manager buy
VMWare for me if he expected me to work with MicroSloth software.

Thaths
- --
 "Marge! Don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important
to learn. It's what seperates us from the animals...  Except the weasel."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave