Re: httpd failed (OK)

Hi lister,

With this configuration, I am able to connect to the net. I am using Kmail
for my emailing which is a very good package. Now I have stopped using Windos,
though it is still there on the other partition. I only use it when I want to
use Foxpro since in the dos emulator I am unable to use combination of keys
(alt+f1,alt+f7 etc. ) to use foxpro, though I can open foxpro. In place of
graphical characters I am getting on screen special characters in DosEmu and in
such condition I am unable to do programming in foxpro in dos emulator. As a
result I have to boot through windows to perform my foxpro work.

regards

Rajesh

 On Sat, 03 Jul
1999, you wrote: > Is this correct to connect to the net please confirm the
same > Using M$Windoz to connect if i get to connect i will remove Windoz from
my > Hard Disk > Please assist me.... > Lister >  > ---------- > > From: Rajesh
Fowkar <rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxx

- --
Rajesh Fowka