C2 security...

Hi,
Somebody was asking about C2 security. I'm summarising what I've read
somewhere...
***********************************
The United States government categorizes computer security requirements for
government installations into seven levels.  level C2 security requirement
has the following criteria:

Secure logon: The system must require the user to provide a unique logon
identifier (username) and password to gain access to the system.

Discretionary access control: The person who owns a resource (directory, for
example) can specify which other users can access the resource and what
level of access they'll have over it.

Auditing: This refers to the capability to identify and log several security
events to identify and protect against security breaches.

Memory protection: Secure memory protection prevents one process from
reading another process' data without authorization and ensures that memory
is reinitialized before being reused.

Dunno about official certification, but Linux seems to be much more secure
than this.
Regards,
Sundeep.