Re: sendmail problems.....

Mrs N P Salaria wrote:

> <<snip>>
> Hello,
> You will have to modify the .fetchmailrc, for the envelope information
> usually fetchmail assumes the envelope info as X-envelope-To , this
> envelope info is stripped and the mail is delivered to the right person
> but when it carries a mailing list address the X-envelope header carries
> info of the mailing list address and the mail goes to root/postmaster
> instead of to the right user whose userid is usually in the second
> envelope

Even I am facing the same problem. Could you please tell me one thing ? How do
I look at the mail along with its envelope and all other information. I tried
something like

fetchmail --mda cat -p pop3 ....

It fetches the mail from the server and pipes it to cat. The issue out here is
I want them to be sent to the  sendmail daemon as well.  How can I do this ?

> In your case where you are using fetchmail in mullti drop mode ,

What exactly is a multidrop ? Could not understand much from the man pages.
Please tell me more.