Re: mesa-lib & wine installation.....

>Akshat,
>
>Hmm... Isn't it a normal human tendency to give up ASAP and get things
>the easy way?
>Well, that's why the term originated RTFM... Read the Fat (as milder
>term) Manual... :)
>
>Come on.. now you expect the people to look into the CD... Search the
>full 650 MB of it..:))
>Too much to ask?

How about
$ find /mnt/cdrom -name "Mesa*"

or Windows Start --> Find --> Files or Folders

OR the easiest, graphics.htm -- part of the documentation describing the
stuff in the CD???

BTW, the second CD is just 369 Megs :-) (I kind of wonder why Chip people
couldn't find enough stuff to fill the whole CD)

Akshat