Re: Help with Linux.

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 01:43:48PM +0530, Subbiah Muthukalayappan wrote:
- -> Rightnow, I am using a floppy disk to boot linux. If I dont use the
- -> linux boot floppy, The C-Drive automatically boots MS-DOS. Now, what
- -> should I do so that I can get a choose between MS-DOS and Linux at the
- -> time of booting - This is because If the floppy gets corrupted or
- -> something of that sort, then I wont be able to boot linux (or is there
- -> any other way?!). Currently all files related to Linux are present in my
- -> E drive. The hard disks are like this,
- -> Hard disk 1 has the drives C, D and E (/boot and stuff lie in E)
- -> Hard disk 2 has the drive F (The new disk that I added to get some more
- -> disk space).
	edit the file /etc/lilo.conf. it should look something like this

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt