Help with Linux.

Hi all,

I am a newbie with this linux thing. I have a x386 with 16MB ram, one
logitech serial mouse, Trident VGA9000B VGA card with 256K RAM, one
1.44MB floppy drive and one hard-disk (504 MB of which 150MB is used by
C Drive, 200MB is used by another partition. The remaining 154 MB, I
decided to use for linux). Using the PCQ March'99 CD and a creative
CD-ROM drive that I had borrowed, I installed linux. The problem was I
tried to do a custom install. Linux was not able to install all the
files due to the limited drive space of 154MB, But the installation was
completed and I booted using the linux boot disk that I created during
installation. Now, because there is absolutely no space left in hard
disk (/dev/hda3 was alloted to it), I am unable to do virtually any
operation. Even man doesnt work, it gives some sort of error. When I
open vi, temporary files are not being opened. Now that I have managed
to get another hard disk of 125 MB capacity, how do I get out of this
problem. I am not very sure of how to mount disks, make file systems and
stuff or add swap spaces. I need help with this. I also need to install
this lilo. This I couldnt do during install. How do I put LILO
bootloader now?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Subbiah