Re: UNIX & Windows...????

dear atul,
    your answer to the query was very nice. it appealed. it convinced. but at
last you disappointed my saying that we may help but will not
.................... It sounds that you want to force your opinion. this is not
the flavour of linux. linux is for every one who loves it. if someone finds some
problem no matter the problem is due to linux itself or due to ignorance of user
and he wants a solution it is our duty to support him if we can.
    if every one had the way you are expecting then the linux had it's death in
it's childhood. it growed because of co-operation or each other.

    expecting not to take it otherwise.

Dr. S. K. Singh

The SiS 6215 HOWTO resides at http://www.linux-india.org/sis