Re: Want to start coding in Linux !!

+
+ >      Iam very interested in developing network applications on Linux, can
+ > anyone help me
+ > where to start any books, site etc, I have sufficient experience in coding
+ > on windows platform
+ >
+
+ I would only say that the ultimate reference to all UNIX/linux network
+ coding is "UNIX NETWORK PROGRAMMING" by W. Richard Stevans. It contains an
+ introduction to general programming in UNIX and then moves on to

And if u r lazy enough ;) to type out the code, or want some base code to
crib and experiment with, go to r. steven's home page
<http://www.kohala.com/~rstevens/unpv12e.html> and u can d/l the source
code given in this book.

Sharad.