Trident 3DImage975 problem in Configurator

Hi Friends,

Some help required....

I  have tried to install Red Hat Linux 5.2 on PII 350 with Trident
3DImage975 AGP with 4 Meg RAM but the PC hangs after startx. Same result was
observed even after using Chip Red Hat Linux 6.0. At least in 6.0 with
XF86.3.3.x. Super Probe is recognizing the card along with 4 Meg RAM. I am
using 14" standard Samtron monitor.

Any suggestion to help me out?

regards,

Vaibhav