Re: linux logo at startup

satheesh wrote:

> I am not asking for a package. If i remember correcly, in linux Kernel
> 2.2.x onwards there is a way to put Tux(linux logo) in startup screen like
> windows logo at startup screen.
>
> any takers

Other than enabling the Frame-Buffering feature, the Penguin logo can be
got by
applying a patch to the kernel v2.2.2 or later.  U can even choose the
Penguin
logo of U R choice and this can be done on any VGA card and U do it
ordinarily.
Follow the link http://www.clifford.at/misc and read the .desc file.

This is what all of us want..He He He !!

ragOO, VU2RGU.                         PGP Key 1024/1A747CB1
Fingerprint: 61 CD 0F 96 7A 94 4F F6 F0 42 1B 6D C0 A4 24 CF
- --
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux