httpd failed

Hi everybody,

I have installed Red Hat Linux 6 from CHIP CD.

My problem is when I start linux the various services get started and while
starting httpd I get the following error :

Starting http:                                         [ failed ]
httpd:cannot determine local hostname
Use the Servername Directive to Set it manually.

after this the machine boots as usual and while shutting down again I get the
following message :

shutting http                                           [failed]
This may be because the http service was not started properly while booting.

Similarly when I say startx I get the messsage can not determine hostname but X
server starts as usual after this message.

Why is this happening ? What should I do to rectify it ?

Thanking in advance.
- --
Rajesh Fowkar