Re: Help in Redhat Linux 6.0

Hi UmaMahesh,
     Install KDE from the rpm files provided by RHL. Also install qt from
those rpms. I don't exactly remember those names. qt is very necessary for
KDE to run. Put kde/bin/startkde in your .xinitrc and .xsession. If it
doesn't run then go to http://www.redhat.com and download the patch files
from there. Some say that they are necessary we didn't face any such
patch up problem here.
- -Phani Kiran